Resourcing Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic company for a Mechanical Engineer in the Belfast area.
They are looking for someone to join their design team delivering infrastructure projects including utilities, wastewater treatment, pumping, water supply, treatment and transfer systems and building services work.
- Representing clients throughout the planning, design, procurement, construction and commissioning of projects
- Preparation of feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases
- Site asset surveys
- Mechanical design, specification and tender preparation
- Liaison with operations and maintenance staff
- Ensuring compliance with current industry standards
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Chartered or near Chartered with iMechE
- Understanding of mechanical design within the water industry
- Understanding of pumping systems and pump selection
- Health & Safety, DSEAR and HAZOP requirements
- A full driving licence
- MS Office Proficient
- CPD development within the water and mechanical sectors
- Carry out mechanical design and hydraulic calculations
- Telemetry and SCADA data acquisition systems
- Pump control using PID controls of VSD's
- HC, pumping, power generation and CHP
- Involvement with SRB, CSR and CPD activities iMechE
- Water and waste water process design and MEICA inputs
- Experience in NEC3 Project Management
- Programming (MS Project or similar)
- Working AutoCAD knowledge
£30,000-£40,000 per annum (willing to go up to £45,000 for right candidate)
If you are interested in this position please give Lauren a call on 0118 932 0100 or alternatively email email@example.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently welcoming applications for the position of Senior Mechanical Engineer for a permanent position within the Building services sector....
Principal Mechanical Engineer (Water / Utilities) Location: Bristol I am looking for a Principal Mechanical Engineer to work on Utilities projects...
We have an opportunity for a Principal Mechanical Engineer based in our modern office in Peterborough. You will join an established team of around 30...