I am currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to lead a team on large mechanical projects in the utility sector.
- Mechanical design experience on projects, with examples of how long, value of works.
- Experience in leading the design processes and Team Leading more junior Engineers
- To provide outline and detailed engineering from inception to completion of schemes
- Liaison with client’s engineering staff or where applicable their design consultants to ensure designs are approved in accordance with the time-scales stipulated within the contract.
- To lead and promote innovation, challenging our Clients, design partners and the supply chain to ensure cost effectiveness in both our design solutions and all design activities.
- To manage, mentor and develop the Design Engineers and Coordinators
You will have:-
- Checkable work history and references
- To be able to work in the Warrington area
- Extensive knowledge of water or sewage treatment processes or large pipework and pumping schemes
- Commercial and contractual awareness
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Louis Palmer on 0118 924 1157 or email on email@example.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our clients office in Hampshire, Basingstoke. Reporting to the Regional Design...
Electrical Design Engineer, 11kV - LV systems Excellent Salary + Package Dependant on Experience. We have immediate requirements for...
Award winning international engineering consultancy seeks to employ an independent and creative thinking Rail Electrical Design Engineer to join their...