Group Health and Safety Manager
Excellent Salary + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities provider.
Candidates that are looking for a new career within utilities will need the below
- Experience within Water, Clean/Waste water (Desirable) or Civils/Construction
- Diploma in Health and Safety or NVQ Level 4 +
- Grad IOSH and working towards CMIOSH
- Internal or Lead auditor in ISO 9001,18001 and 14001
- Good understanding of CDM Regulations
- Strong communicator and leadership skills
- Cat and Genny understanding
- Streetworks NRSWA
Looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Louise Greenhalgh on 0118 932 0100 or email email@example.com
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently recruiting for a project manager on a permanent basis in the London area. The ideal candidate will come from a civil background and...
Health and Safety Manager £45,000. Immediate Start Location: West London- Heathrow Health and Safety Manager required in West London- Heathrow....
DEPUTY HEALTH & SAFETY MANGER in Bratislava PERMANENT POSITION COMPETITIVE SALARY ON OFFER An exciting opportunity as a Deputy Health &...