Project Manager Telecoms
Covering Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex
Excellent Salary - Dependent on experience + Car + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Utilities Company. They currently have a requirement for an experienced Project Manager within Telecoms
Managing a team of Supervisors you will be responsible for the delivery of Telecoms projects on time and within budget.
- Ensure that the correct Operational personnel are deployed as necessary and ensuring compliance at workforce level with the company Safety Management System, Contract Specification, and Codes of Practice
- You will lead by example driving a field support ethos where our management teams are field based supporting our people to meet our client s need
- Maintain an up to date understanding of technical, contractual, commercial and financial requirements of the Contract
- Be responsible for developing and building relationships with Client's
- Telecoms Experience is a must
Candidates applying will have Streetworks knowledge and will hold a NRSWA Supervisor Ticket.
For more information contact Louise Greenhalgh on 01189 320100 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently recruiting for NRSWA / Civil gangs for an ongoing job in Worthing. Must have valid NRSWA/Streetworks qualifictions for this job,...
Project Manager- Architectural Steel Construction - Bedfordshire - £40,000k + package This is an exciting opportunity for a site...
Project Manager - Utilities Home Counties Excellent Salary Dependant on Experience One of our key clients in the utility sector are looking to appoint...