Excellent Salary + benefits
Looking to join a company with over 70 years experience as an Electrical, Civil engineering and Mechanical Contractor?
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer, Reporting to the Project Manager in the Water Industry.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Liaise with client s engineering and operations staff to ensure KPI s are met or exceeded within budget constraints
- Undertake tendering / proposals of minor works schemes
- Attend internal and external review and progress meetings
- Attend site visits/meetings.
- Ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
- Prepare estimates and quotations
- Complete contract documentation
- An industry applicable ONC/HNC/B.Eng. or NVQ equivalent
- Demonstrate experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
For more information please call Louise Greenhalgh on 01189 320100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't right for you, why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Graduate Project Engineer - Electrical 18,000- 22,000 Maidstone- Kent Industry - Water Treatment THE ROLE We are currently looking for a Graduate...
Looking for a Mechanical/Electrical Project Engineer or Site Manager to work site based for a Waste Water project based in Portsmouth. Candidate must...
Job Title- Mechanical Supervisor/Project Engineer Location- Reading Duration- Permanent Salary 40,000 Industry Water Treatment - Industrial We are...