Excellent Salary + benefits
Looking to join a company with over 70 years’ experience as an Electrical, Civil engineering and Mechanical Contractor?
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer, Reporting to the Project Manager in the Water Industry.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Liaise with client s engineering and operations staff to ensure KPI s are met or exceeded within budget constraints
- Undertake tendering / proposals of minor works schemes
- Attend internal and external review and progress meetings
- Attend site visits/meetings.
- Ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
- Prepare estimates and quotations
- Complete contract documentation
- An industry applicable ONC/HNC/B.Eng. or NVQ equivalent
- Demonstrate experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
For more information please call Louise Greenhalgh on 01189 320100 or email email@example.com
If this isn't right for you, why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Project Engineer Bristol Excellent Salary + benefits Looking to join a company with over 70 years experience as an Electrical, Civil engineering and...
Project Engineer/Product Manager (customer counting solutions) Work for a market leader in and progress your career. Interested in international...
Resourcing Solutions are looking to recruit a Signalling Project Engineer based in South Wales. The successful Signalling Project Engineer must be...
HV Traction Power Engineer CRE, J2755811 Walsall / Dudley 6 month plus contract basis £450 per day Ltd / Umbrella Company I am currently...