Excellent Salary + benefits
Looking to join a company with over 70 years experience as an Electrical, Civil engineering and Mechanical Contractor?
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer, Reporting to the Project Manager in the Water Industry.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Liaise with client s engineering and operations staff to ensure KPI s are met or exceeded within budget constraints
- Undertake tendering / proposals of minor works schemes
- Attend internal and external review and progress meetings
- Attend site visits/meetings.
- Ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
- Prepare estimates and quotations
- Complete contract documentation
- An industry applicable ONC/HNC/B.Eng. or NVQ equivalent
- Demonstrate experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
For more information please call Cindy Anderson on 01189 320100 or email email@example.com
If this isn't right for you, why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Project Engineer South West Excellent Salary + benefits Looking to join a company with over 70 years’ experience as an Electrical, Civil...
Job Title Senior Rail Telecoms Engineer Job Type Contract Central London Experienced Senior Rail Telecoms Engineer required with a proven railway...
Resourcing Solutions are currently recruiting for a mechanical project engineer in the Birmingham area on a permanent basis. The project is...
Resourcing Solutions are currently recruiting for a mechanical project engineer in the Cambridgeshire area on a permanent basis. The project is...