Excellent Salary + Package
Looking to join a company with over 70 years experience as an Electrical, Civil engineering and Mechanical Contractor?
Due to growth within the business they are looking to appoint a Project Manager looking after Water projects.
The main purpose of the role is to lead a Project from engagement to completion and be accountable for all aspects of the delivery, ensuring that all activity is planned and executed to the highest standards
What you will need:-
- MEICA background with experience of working with in the Water Industry (Non-Infrastructure)
- Experienced Project Management Professional
- Leads by example for Health, Safety & Environmental Controls
- Experience of NEC suite of contracts
- Ability to motivate and inspire teams to achieve successful outcomes
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Key responsibilities include: -
- Delivery of the Project to the agreed time, cost & quality requirements
- Manage change management during project life cycle.
- Drive Risk management for the projects
- Preparing progress reports
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and grow relationships
- Work with the planning team to build contractual programmes and monitor progress
For more information please call Louise Greenhalgh on 01189 320100 or email email@example.com
If this isn't right for you, why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
See attached detailed list of specific accountabilities
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
I am currently recruiting for a Civils Project Manager on a permanent basis based in Manchester. This role is with a leading player in the UK...
I am currently recruiting for an M&E Project Manager on a permanent basis based in Barnoldswick. This role is with a leading player in the UK...
Project Manager / 11kV SAP ENW Network, J2754452 Manchester 12 month + contract Good rates of pay Ltd / Umbrella company and willing to consider...