Excellent Salary + benefits
Looking to join a company with over 70 years experienece as an Electrical, Civil engineering and Mechanical Contractor?
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager, Reporting to the Operations Manager in the Water Industry.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
- Ensure that site costs are monitored and controlled.
- Preparation of material & plant requisitions.
- Preparation of progress reports as required.
- Attendance at site visits / meetings.
- Coordination and liaison with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installation and construction teams.
- An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent
- Relevant H&S qualifications (IOSH or CITB 5 Day Site Safety Management, A relevant CSCS card and First Aid training)
- A commercial and contractual awareness balanced by excellent management skills
For more information please call Louise Greenhalgh on 01189 320100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't right for you, why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
SAP/Project Manager UK Wide Excellent Salary - Dependant on experience + Benefits + Car/Car Allowance Our client is an Electrical engineering...
I have an opportunity for two Project Managers for a Retail Fit Out and Refurb firm operating in the North West (Manchester) My client is a well...
Senior Project Manager Are you a Senior Project Manager with experience of civil projects? If so, that we may have a great opportunity for you, the...