Excellent Salary + benefits
Looking to join a company with over 70 years experienece as an Electrical, Civil engineering and Mechanical Contractor?
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager, Reporting to the Operations Manager in the Water Industry.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
- Ensure that site costs are monitored and controlled.
- Preparation of material & plant requisitions.
- Preparation of progress reports as required.
- Attendance at site visits / meetings.
- Coordination and liaison with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installation and construction teams.
- An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent
- Relevant H&S qualifications (IOSH or CITB 5 Day Site Safety Management, A relevant CSCS card and First Aid training)
- A commercial and contractual awareness balanced by excellent management skills
For more information please call Louise Greenhalgh on 01189 320100 or email email@example.com
If this isn't right for you, why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Senior Project Manager Are you a Senior Project Manager with experience of civil projects? If so, that we may have a great opportunity for you, the...
Project Manager West Midlands/North West Excellent salary + benefits Our Client deliver network maintenance and asset growth for the largest gas...
Building Surveyor We are currently looking to appoint a Building Surveyor. Responsible to the Principal Building Surveyor the post holder will...