Project/Site Manager - Electrical Connections
Excellent Salary - Dependant on Experience + Car/Allowance + Benefits
We have an opportunity for a competent, professional and highly motivated Project Manager to work on electrical connection construction projects on behalf of a Multi Utility provider.
Working with an industry recognised leader in its field, you will have
- Electrical engineering bias
- Strong project experience on high value utility or power networks schemes
- Relevant electrical qualifications
- Experience of working on electricity networks, in a DNO/IDNO environment
- Strong appreciation of the maintenance of site safety at all times
- Experience in completing daily risk assessments.
- Full UK Driving licence
To be considered or for more information on this or similar roles, please call Cindy Anderson on 01189 320100 or email your CV to email@example.com.
How much are you worth? Find out in just 60 seconds via MySalaryTool - www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Project Manager Telecoms Covering Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex Excellent Salary - Dependent on experience + Car + Benefits This is an excellent...
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a large Civil Engineering contractor. This role is available on either a permanent or a contract...
Project Manager- Architectural Steel Construction - Bedfordshire - £40,000k + package This is an exciting opportunity for a site...