Project/Site Manager - Electrical Connections
Excellent Salary - Dependant on Experience + Car/Allowance + Benefits
We have an opportunity for a competent, professional and highly motivated Project Manager to work on electrical connection construction projects on behalf of a Multi Utility provider.
Working with an industry recognised leader in its field, you will have
- Electrical engineering bias
- Strong project experience on high value utility or power networks schemes
- Relevant electrical qualifications
- Experience of working on electricity networks, in a DNO/IDNO environment
- Strong appreciation of the maintenance of site safety at all times
- Experience in completing daily risk assessments.
- Full UK Driving licence
To be considered or for more information on this or similar roles, please call Cindy Anderson on 01189 320100 or email your CV to email@example.com.
How much are you worth? Find out in just 60 seconds via MySalaryTool - www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our clients office in Hampshire, Basingstoke. Reporting to the Regional Design...
Leading privately owned engineering contractor that turns over circa £750 million per year seeks to employ a proven rail civil engineering...
We are currently recruiting for NRSWA / Civil gangs for an ongoing job in Maidstone. Must have valid NRSWA/Streetworks qualifictions for this job,...