I am recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work on water utility projects for my client based in the Lanarkshire area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a Quantity Surveyor that is wanting to grow within the utilities industry and wants to join an ambitious company with great opportunities for career advancement.
My client are a multi-million pound turnover business and is an expert at delivering utility services Nationwide working on water network, pipeline, process and construction.
• Works reconciliation, audit of required works from commencement to completion to assess recording and costing processes.
• Developing and maintaining client relationships.
• Responsible for overall budget analysis per project / works instruction.
• Provide expenditure analysis by project / works order analysing overspend and review with operational team.
• Collate and process Timesheets/Tracksheets.
• Chase/resolve invoice payments, including managing and reviewing any blockers to completion to ensure WIP targets are met.
• Have experience working within either a civils or utilities capacity.
• Be personable and have excellent communication skills.
Excellent salary (dependant on experience) + package including company car.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Thomas Kirkham on 0118 924 1162 & email a current CV to email@example.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
I am currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work on electrical services projects within the utilities industry for my client in Glasgow. My client...
My client is looking to recruit a Managing Quantity Surveyor to work on a new utilities framework in Scotland, this role requires a forward thinking...
Role: Quantity Surveyor Pay: £250 - £350 per day Location: Reading, Bristol, Newport I'm on the lookout for a Quantity Surveyor to join a...
I am currently recruiting for an experience Assistant/Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis based in North Nottinghamshire. This role is with a...
Quantity Surveyor Liverpool Ref: J2753121 Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary and attractive benefits package A highly successful,...