I am recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work on water utility projects for my client based in the Lanarkshire area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a Quantity Surveyor that is wanting to grow within the utilities industry and wants to join an ambitious company with great opportunities for career advancement.
My client are a multi-million pound turnover business and is an expert at delivering utility services Nationwide working on water network, pipeline, process and construction.
• Works reconciliation, audit of required works from commencement to completion to assess recording and costing processes.
• Developing and maintaining client relationships.
• Responsible for overall budget analysis per project / works instruction.
• Provide expenditure analysis by project / works order analysing overspend and review with operational team.
• Collate and process Timesheets/Tracksheets.
• Chase/resolve invoice payments, including managing and reviewing any blockers to completion to ensure WIP targets are met.
• Have experience working within either a civils or utilities capacity.
• Be personable and have excellent communication skills.
Excellent salary (dependant on experience) + package including company car.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Thomas Kirkham on 0118 924 1162 & email a current CV to email@example.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
I am currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work on water projects within the utilities industry for my client in Lanarkshire. My client are a...
Job Title - Quantity Surveyor Location- London Rate- £300 - 350 Duration- 6 - 12 months Sector- M&E Resisdential - High End We are...
Type of Role: AQS -Utilities Employment Type: Contract Length of Contract: 3 months Start:ASAP Location: Wolverhampton Our client has a immediate...
Role: Managing Quantity Surveyor Location: London Sector: Rail Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary and attractive benefits package ...