Competitive Salary + Benefits
Shelton Shrewsbury. Working across Shropshire and Telford areas.
I am looking to recruit a Reinstatement Supervisor to work across the water network servicing the Shropshire region. The role comes with
- Competitive salary
- Company Car (+ Fuel card)
- 25 Day's holiday
- 47.5hrs per week.
The successful candidate will be expected take part in a standby Rota system.
You will ideal have the following:
- NRSWA (Unit 9) - Supervisor
- Water Hygiene card (Desirable not essential)
- Experience within the Utilities sector (Ideally water)
- Experience within reinstatement
- A good understanding of the NRSWA Act and TMA Act
- A full clean UK Driving License
This is a great opportunity to join a leading utility company that have secured a significant contract with one of the largest water providers in the UK.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
PTS Electrician required in Wolverhampton Station Night Shift, initially 2 weeks £25/phr on nights You must holds PTS, JIB/ECS/17th edition. ...
PTS Electrician or Tester or Electrical Mates required in Bromsgrove. Intrusive survey and testing. On going work. Night shifts. If you are a...
Project Controls Manager Are you a Project Controls Manager with a strong track record of achievement in a Project Management or Project Control role...