North-East of London
Excellent Salary - Dependant on Experience + Car + Benefits
Our client is a leading service provider for the utility industry, due to growth they are looking to appoint a Project Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to lead a Project from engagement to completion and be accountable for all aspects of the delivery, ensuring that all activity is planned and executed to the highest standards
Key responsibilities include: -
- Experience of DNO/IDNO's and working to 33kv or up to 132kv would be desirable
- Coming from a Utility background, Electrical would be desirable
- Delivery of the Project to the agreed time, cost & quality requirements
- Work with the planning team to build contractual programmes and monitor progress
- Manage change management during project life cycle.
- Drive Risk management for the projects
- Preparing progress reports
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and grow relationships
For more information please call Louise Greenhalgh on 01189 320100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't right for you, why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
See attached detailed list of specific accountabilities
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title Project Manager Location London Job type Contract A Railway Telecommunications Contractor is seeking an experienced Project Manager. As...
Project Manager Telecoms Covering Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex Excellent Salary - Dependent on experience + Car + Benefits This is an excellent...
Project Manager- Architectural Steel Construction - Bedfordshire - £40,000k + package This is an exciting opportunity for a site...