Commercial Manager, Telecoms Industry, J2763429
Competitive salary on offer
I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a progressive Commercial Manager to join a growing and stable business.
This opportunity is based in Bristol on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:-
- Managing compliance of contract
- Protecting the business from claims and liquidated damages
- Managing contractual claims
- Supporting the business in the bids and tendering process
- Reviewing contractual agreements, negotiating, and amending T&Cs
- Provide management with reports in regards to commercial performance of contracts
You will have:-
- Extensive NEC3 Knowledge and ideally understand NEC4
- Telecoms (BT / Virgin Media) experience preferable
- Checkable work history & testimonials
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Resourcing solutions are looking for three paver's / kerb layers for three shifts Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday in Southam. CSCS card required £18.50...
Junior / Apprentice Quantity Surveyor Location: Hinkley Point I am on the lookout for an enthusiastic Junior / Apprentice Quantity Surveyor to join...
Construction Manager (Rail Telecoms) Contract role, Rate Negotiable South West/ outh Wales based. As a construction management professional you will...