SHEQ Advisor, Civils Telecoms, J2764635
Essex to Kent region
Excellent salary on offer
I am currently looking for a SHEQ Advisor to join a telecoms company that is fast growing and dynamic.
You will be:-
- Providing Health & Safety advice and support
- Advising on CDM regulations compliance
- Assisting & supporting incidents / accident investigations
- Undertaking evaluations of existing and potential subcontractors, including annual auditing of sub-contractors’ management systems
- delivering new starter inductions, training and ongoing training needs
- Undertaking regular site inspections, inspections of contract depots and offices
- Identifying Health & safety risks and providing advice on possible solutions and corrective plans
You will need:-
- Experience within the Utilities or Telecoms industry
- Checkable work history and testimonials
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 241 165 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently looking for a coded mma welder for a 3 month contract in Essex paying £20ph. The work entails the welding and fabrication of...
We are currently looking for a coded tig welder for a 3 month contract in Essex paying £200 a shift. The work entails the welding and...
Civils and 2D CAD Technicians Permanent Maple Cross, Hertfordshire Salary c.£30,000 dependent upon experience I am currently looking for 2D...