Excellent Salary - Dependant on experience + Car/Allowance + Benefits
We have an immediate requirement for a Health and Safety Advisor who will be working with a team of Safety professionals on Utility projects.
What you will need:
- Experience ideally in working on Utility Project's such as HV Networks, OHL, Power Distribution. (Other utility experience will be considered)
- Ensuring company systems and processes and complied with via site inspections / audits
- Ensuring accident and incident investigations are carried out with all actions followed up and completed
- Ensuring all SHE inductions are carried out
- Taking an active part in the continual development of the SHE Management System.
- Working in various parties set up from the central SHE team to address specific issues
- NEBOSH General certification in Health and Safety
- Tech IOSH
- Good understanding of CDM regulations
- A good understanding of HSG47 / Underground Utility Avoidance
- IEMA Would be desirable
- Environmental certificate would be desirable
For more information please contact Louise Greenhalgh on 0118 932 0100 or email email@example.com
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Health and Safety Advisor Midlands Excellent Salary + Benefits This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities provider. ...
Health and Safety Advisor North Wales Excellent Salary + Benefits This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities provider. ...