Excellent salary + package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities provider, Currently working on large Water projects across Yorkshire.
Candidates that are looking for a management career within utilities will need the below:
- NEBOSH General certificate in Health and Safety
- Tech IOSH
- Background experience in Civils or Water (Clean water/dirty water)
- Experience in Tool box talks, Risk assessments and ISO Auditing
- Strong management/operational experience
- Cat and Genny trainer or experience in using
- Approachable and proactive in management style
- Ability to deliver contractual SHEQ initiatives and communications across a large geographical area
- Health and Safety Diploma in safety or NVQ Level 4 +
- Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH
- Environmental Qualifications
For more information please contact Louise Greenhalgh on 0118 932 0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Quantity Surveyor, J2754280 East Grinstead / Crawley £35k - £45k annual salary I am currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be...
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager (Rail) Location: Surrey/Greater London Job ref: J2754927 Duration: Permanent I have a requirement...
Estimator (Rail) Pay: £400 per day Location: Slough & London We have been requested by our client to recruit an Estimator on a freelance or...