Excellent salary + package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities provider, Currently working on large Water projects across Yorkshire.
Candidates that are looking for a management career within utilities will need the below:
- NEBOSH General certificate in Health and Safety
- Tech IOSH
- Background experience in Civils or Water (Clean water/dirty water)
- Experience in Tool box talks, Risk assessments and ISO Auditing
- Strong management/operational experience
- Cat and Genny trainer or experience in using
- Approachable and proactive in management style
- Ability to deliver contractual SHEQ initiatives and communications across a large geographical area
- Health and Safety Diploma in safety or NVQ Level 4 +
- Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH
- Environmental Qualifications
For more information please contact Cindy Anderson on 0118 932 0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Currently looking for 2X Joiner with fit out experience. Location: Crewe. Work: Initial strip out (carefully and considerately) of existing fixtures...
Due to a significant and sustained upturn in work, My client is currently searching for a highly experienced, dedicated Survey Manager to supplement...
Job Title - Pump Engineer Location- Leeds Duration- Permenent Salary £25,000 Role We now have a new opening for a Pump Engineer within...