Excellent salary + package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities provider, Currently working on large Water projects across Yorkshire.
Candidates that are looking for a management career within utilities will need the below:
- NEBOSH General certificate in Health and Safety
- Tech IOSH
- Background experience in Civils or Water (Clean water/dirty water)
- Experience in Tool box talks, Risk assessments and ISO Auditing
- Strong management/operational experience
- Cat and Genny trainer or experience in using
- Approachable and proactive in management style
- Ability to deliver contractual SHEQ initiatives and communications across a large geographical area
- Health and Safety Diploma in safety or NVQ Level 4 +
- Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH
- Environmental Qualifications
For more information please contact Cindy Anderson on 0118 932 0100 or email email@example.com
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Urgently seeking Railway experienced Fibre Splicer/Testers for a project in Blackpool to start ASAP. To be considered you must have experience of...
Site Service and Maintenance Engineer, J2756963 Castleford £30k to £36k depending on experience I am currently seeking a Site Service...
Site Engineer / Land Surveyor North West Ref: J2756693 Contractual position offering competitive per day rates A well-known civil engineering...