Excellent Salary + benefits
Looking to join a company with over 70 years experience as an Electrical, Civil engineering and Mechanical Contractor?
An opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager, Reporting to the Operations Manager in the Water Industry.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
- Ensure that site costs are monitored and controlled.
- Preparation of material & plant requisitions.
- Preparation of progress reports as required.
- Attendance at site visits / meetings.
- Coordination and liaison with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installation and construction teams.
- An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent
- Relevant H&S qualifications (IOSH or CITB 5 Day Site Safety Management, A relevant CSCS card and First Aid training)
- A commercial and contractual awareness balanced by excellent management skills
For more information please call Louise Greenhalgh on 01189 320100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't right for you, why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Site Manager West Midlands and North West Excellent salary + benefits Our Client deliver network maintenance and asset growth for the largest gas...
Site Manager West London Excellent Salary + Benefits + Car Our client is a market leading organisation within the Utilities Sector. They are...
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager with a demolition background for a 14 month contract paying £220 a day in Central London. As a...
Job Title Rail Comms Technical Delivery Manager Location West Midlands Rate £350 a day Urgently seeking a Rail Comms Technical Delivery...