Site Manager/Project Manager Telecoms
Excellent Salary - Dependent on experience + Car + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Utilities Company. They currently have a requirement for an experienced Project Manager within Telecoms
Managing a team of Supervisors you will be responsible for the delivery of Telecoms projects on time and within budget.
- Ensure that the correct Operational personnel are deployed as necessary and ensuring compliance at workforce level with the company Safety Management System, Contract Specification, and Codes of Practice
- You will lead by example driving a field support ethos where our management teams are field based supporting our people to meet our client s need
- Maintain an up to date understanding of technical, contractual, commercial and financial requirements of the Contract
- Be responsible for developing and building relationships with Client's
- Telecoms Experience is a must
Candidates applying will have Streetworks knowledge and will hold a NRSWA Supervisor Ticket.
For more information contact Louise Greenhalgh on 01189 320100 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Project Manager South London Excellent Salary Dependant on experience +Benefits Our client is looking to appoint and experienced Project Manager...
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our clients office in Hampshire, Basingstoke. Reporting to the Regional Design...
Leading privately owned engineering contractor that turns over circa £750 million per year seeks to employ a proven rail civil engineering...