Currently on the lookout for a Telecoms Administrator on a permanent basis for a utilities company based in Hertfordshire.
Purpose of the role is to
- co-ordinate and administer the voice and data Telecommunication systems, services and suppliers.
- Maintain relationships between the company and the telephone system and mobile/fixed line/broadband suppliers.
- Provide assistance to the Telecoms Manager to ensure that an acceptable level of availability, reliability and service is received and maintained. Keep records up to date and assist with producing reports when required.
- Assist with the management of new and existing telephone system support and maintenance contracts, keeping records up to date.
- Be staff's point of contact for managing fault finding and fixing of all telecom systems and services (Data and Voice). Communicate progress and resolution plans back to the Business Process and System Managers (BP&SMs) and affected users.
- Assist with providing solutions for internal customer complaints and escalate to the Telecoms Manager where necessary.
- Maintain all telecoms email accounts, processing all requests from the field mobile telecoms administrators.
- Keep all records up to date advising the Telecoms Manager of any issues relating to non-conformance.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Electrical Design Engineer, J2755097 Hitchin Permanent basis £40k annual salary plus dependent on experience I am currently looking for an...
SHEQ Advisor South East Excellent Salary - Dependant on experience + Car/Allowance + Benefits We have an immediate requirement for a Health and...
I am currently looking for a Gateman in Cambridge. This job is for the initial stages of a large construction project, the position of a Gateman will...