Fibre Project Manager Required
Resourcing Solutions are working in partnership with a major telecoms construction contractor who is need of a Project Manager for an immediate start in Southampton for a telecoms, fibre to the premises, dig and lay contract.
Brief overview of the role/ project:-
To manage a team of supervisors and to ensure all orders are delivered to time, cost and quality in a safe and compliant manner and to ensure the compliance of the supply chain to all relevant processes, standards and specification.
Knowledge & key skills:-
• Organise project teams, their workload and work effectively with the required support services.
• Ensure that adequate resource and skills are deployed by the supply chain to ensure the programme of work is fulfilled.
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholder, providing regular updates on programme deliver
• Represent the company at clients meetings as required
• Ensure that all Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental requirements pertaining to the project are in place and monitored
• Escalate to the Contracts Manager of any persistent poor performance or failure to comply with process by the supply chain in regards to jeopardy management or delivery.
• Ensuring the supply chain provide sufficient information to allow timely updates of all client and internal systems including co-ordination with programme managers and supply chain as necessary
• Attainment of relevant targets and business goals, maximising contract profitability
• Production of reports, presentations and drawings/designs as required
• Any other appropriate duties on a contract/ project basis or required by senior management to meet the requirements of the business.
• Analytical reporting on systems, databases and work-streams
• Good people management skills
• Good understanding and application of the necessary specification and processes associated with the contract.
• Understanding of the various order types issued by client and an ability to assist the supply chain undertake suitable prioritisation if required.
• Ability to liaise effectively with client contract management representatives.
• Ability to liaise effectively with Highways Authorities and 3rd party stakeholder representatives.
• Project management skills
• Driving license
• IT skills
• NRSWA ticket
• CSC/EUSR card
• Good technical understanding of services being provided
• Background in Civils, HFC, Fibre and FTTP network build activity
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Bruce Dobson at Resourcing Solutions on 07552 838 069 or apply online.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Project Manager, Power, J2764542 Croydon / Brighton / London Permanent salaried post I am currently looking for a Project Manager to work with one of...
We are recruiting for a Contracts Manager to start in a permanent role with a fitout contractor. The permanent Project Manager position is part of one...
We are recruiting for a Project Manager to start in a permanent role with a fitout contractor. The permanent Project Manager position is part of one...