Wayleaves Officer, J2763131
Up to £32,000 annual salary
I am currently looking for multiple Wayleaves Officer to join market leading Transmission & Distribution Construction company with a stable household name in a very competitive and challenging market.
This opportunity is on a permanent basis offering excellent employee benefits.
You will be:-
- Liaising with local authorites, highways agency, police, clients, site teams and project teams.
- Confirm land take areas, access to work positions and towers, discuss delivery methods, damage limitation and ensure any tree or shrub clearance requirements are added to the wayleaves schedule and are cleared as required
- Dealing with issues regarding grantors, access and change of access routes
- Reviewing and amending method statements and risk assessments that are specific to wayleaves activities
- Prepare a photographic / video record of condition prior to access to sites.
- Prepare a record of condition on completion of sites.
You will have:-
- A full UK driving Licence
- Good knowledge of construction and/or civil engineering and/or excavation works
- Land Agent liaison experience or Agricultural Land Access appreciation
- Checkable work history and testimonials
We are offering access to some of the must current, interesting and challenging construction programmes of work taking place right now.
For more information, and a confidential career development conversation, please call Gemma Duff on 01189 241 165 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
I am currently working with one of my key clients who are seeking an experienced Senior Valuer based in the Manchester area. You will be part of the...
Electrical Design Engineer, Power Industry, J2763519 Sheffield up to £30,000 annual salary I am currently looking for an Electrical Design...
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor Pay: £50,000 - £60,000 pa + car allowance + good pension + 24 days holiday Location: Preston We have been...