Project Test Engineer
Edinburgh/Central Belt Scotland and UK travel
I am currently looking for a Project Test Engineer To be based in Edinburgh and cover the central belt on a permanent Salary.
You will need:-
- To have managed Multi-Million Pound cabling projects (in the region of £4 million plus)
- To be able to plan & programme lead works taking place (and understand the activities and accelerations)
- To have excellent client interface experience
You will be:-
- Preparing monthly and quarterly Project reviews
- Following and up-dating the Project management system
- Following up the technical, financial (budget, turnover, and invoicing) part of the project
- Giving all necessary information from plants to site teams and preparing the site team arrival (logistics)
- Putting in place all necessary tools to follow up and quantify site progress
- Conducting all QHSE activities (plan, implementation, control, administration)
You will have:-
- High Voltage (HV) cabling experience
- Experience on partial discharge on cable/insulation/joint testing/analysis
- HNC or Degree in Electrical works
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Louise Greenhalgh at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Resourcing Solutions are currently recruiting for two civils foreman in Creiff, Scotland. Rate: £250 per day Mon - Fri 10 hours a day You must...
Cabling Project Manager Scotland - Central Belt Excellent Salary + Benefits + Car/Car Allowance My client is looking to appoint an experienced...
Quantity Surveyor, J2756452 Wick, Caithness £300 per day+ Ltd / Umbrella Company 3 month+ contract We have an immediate requirement for a...