Agricultural Liaison Officer
Contract / Permanent opportunity
We are currently looking for an Agricultural Liaison Officer to join a renowned company working on interesting and large scale project.
This opportunity is available on a contract or permanent basis with competitive rates of pay / salary on offer.
You will be
- Liaising with land agents, land owners, solicitor, local authorities and client wayleaves representatives
- Preparing and serving notices for access to land
- Implementing & maintaining a communications log
- Deal with resolution of landowners & clients complaints and defects
- Attending meetings in order to agree access for works
You will need:-
- Sound knowledge of agriculture legislation, policy and best practice guidance across a range of areas which may be agricultural, drainage or soil assessment and management
- Valid driving licence
- Checkable work history and testimonials
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Cindy Anderson at Resourcing Solutions on 01332 922340 or apply online.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are recruiting for a HGV Class 2 Grab Driver to start immediately in Glasgow, the HGV Class 2 Grab Driver job is for 12 weeks and paying...
We are recruiting for a Site Engineer to start in Glasgow in the nest week. The Site Engineer role will be for 12 weeks, paying up to £30 per...
Bid Writer Livingstone Competitive salary on offer This is an outstanding career opportunity for a talented aspiring bid writer to join an...