Assistant Project Manager, Civil engineer, J2763893
Covering South East projects
Permanent or Contract opportunities available
I am currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join a well-established company with a stable financial background and continuous work load, independent service provider which specialises in the provision of Construction and Civil Engineering.
This opportunity is based around the South East and will include travel to different sites/projects.
You will be:-
- Vetting commercial documentation
- Planning projects and staff resources
- Managing project programmes
- Producing project documentation
- Coordinating projects
- Liaising with clients & third parties
- Arranging plant & materials
You will have:-
- A good understanding of contract documentation
- A construction / Civil Engineering background
- Full UK driving License
- Checkable work history & testimonials
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 241 147 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com