Site Manager District Heating, J2753996
3 - 4 weeks with possible extension
£300 per day pay rate Limited / Umbrella Company basis
One of my key clients are looking to appoint a Site Manager for their District Heating division, responsible for all project management activity and leading a team including Site Management, Supervision and including site labour (direct hired and subcontract).
Candidates applying will have previous experience in working on some District Heating schemes.
- Civils biased in utility installation management
- Construction site experience from a site management perspective
- Programme management skills
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Have good coordination and team management experience
- Ability to manage multiple interfaces and stakeholders, including design consultants
- CPCS Appointed Person Lifting operations
- Temporary Works Coordinator
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Site Manager/Supervisor District Heating Various Site Locations Excellent Salary + Car + Benefits One of key clients are looking to appoint a Site...
A major railway Signalling and Telecommunications contractor is seeking a Railway Telecoms Site Manager to work on a major Re-signalling scheme in the...
SHEQ Site Manager, J2754072 Ipswich, Suffolk 6 month contract basis Spring 2018 Excellent rates of pay I am currently looking for a SHEQ Site Manager...
Currently working with a well known Utilities Company who are looking for a Repair and Maintenance Site Manager with a strong Water background. The...