Commissioning Engineer, Water Plant, J2755372
£45k annual salary dependent on experience
I am currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer with Water industry experience to be based in Wakefield on a permanent basis with a salary of £45k plus dependent on experience.
You will be:-
- Commissioning Motor Control Centres, Pumping Plant and/or Waste Water / Sewage Process Equipment. You may also commission Standby Generation Equipment.
- Preparing commissioning Manuals, Inspection & Test Plans, Inspection & Test Reports.
- Reviewing P&ID diagrams
- Providing plans to commission plant and equipment in to existing processes
- Undertaking Factory Acceptance Testing for plant.
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors
- Undertaking or supervising NICEIC electrical installation testing to C& G 2391 as requested.
- Assisting the design team and prepare electrical designs ensuring compliance with the current IEE regulations and all other relevant specifications.
You will have
- Water industry experience
- Relevant H&S qualifications
- Water hygiene card
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Commissioning Engineer, J2756574 £35,000 - £45,000 subject to experience and relevant qualifications Alfreton, Derbyshire, with UK wide...
Urgently seeking a Comms Commissioning Engineer covering CCTV, Access Control and Public Address Systems for railway stations in Essex. The Crossrail...
Trainee CB Installation Supervisor/GIS Installation Support Engineer Site Based - UK Wide Excellent Salary + Package + Full Training This is an...