MEICA Commissioning Engineer, Water Plant, J2755642
£300 per day on a Limited Company basis
Will consider salaried applicants, circa £45,000 per annum+
We are seeking a MEICA Commissioning Engineer with Water industry experience to be based on in East Sussex on £300.00 per day LTD/Umbrella company and will consider salaried applicants.
You will be:-
- Commissioning Motor Control Centres, Pumping Plant and/or Waste Water / Sewage Process Equipment. You may also commission Standby Generation Equipment.
- Preparing commissioning Manuals, Inspection & Test Plans, Inspection & Test Reports.
- Reviewing P&ID diagrams
- Providing plans to commission plant and equipment in to existing processes
- Undertaking Factory Acceptance Testing for plant.
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors
- Undertaking or supervising NICEIC electrical installation testing to C& G 2391 as requested.
- Assisting the design team and prepare electrical designs ensuring compliance with the current IEE regulations and all other relevant specifications.
You will have
- Water industry experience
- Relevant H&S qualifications
- Water hygiene card
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
ommissioning Engineer, MEICA, Water Industry, J2755939 Greenock, Kilmacolm, Lochwinnoch £300.00 + per day Ltd/Umbrella Company 6 months plus...
Job Title Comms Commissioning Engineer (2 required) Location London Job Type Contract 6 month A railway Telecoms Contractor is seeking a LU...
Project Engineer, Traction Power, J2755808 Stratford 6 month + contract Excellent rates of pay I am currently looking for a Project Engineer within...