Commissioning Manager, J2760478
Up to £60,000 subject to experience and relevant qualifications
Alfreton, Derbyshire, with UK wide travel
Our client are a fast growing, specialist engineering and technical consultancy with increasing exposure in the electricity, transportation and power industries. They have developed their excellent reputation providing design, installation and test & commissioning of power distribution assets on client sites.
We are now looking for a Test & Commissioning Manager to join the team. Initially you will support the team testing & commissioning medium voltage switchgear and associated protection schemes.
You will have:
- Experience in Protection Testing and Substation automation testing.
- The ability to use Omicrom products and software.
- Full appreciation of the requirements of IEC 61850
- UK experience, on HV systems on public or private networks (11kV, 33kV or higher)
- The ability and flexibility to work UK wide as required, including overnight stays;
- The ability and flexibility to work unsociable hours, with the role requiring weekend, evening and night working by arrangement
- It would also be of benefit if you have a HNC/HND or equivalent qualification and/or other Power System Protection Course
- The opportunity to join a power distribution engineering team with excellent professional standing
- The chance to join a small and growing team of dynamic professionals
- Access to significant on the job training, mentorship and personal development
- A good starting salary, dependent upon relevant experience and qualifications
- Access to work on some of the industry’s challenging technical projects
To have a confidential discussion about your suitability for this role, please contact Gemma Duff or Gareth Bone on 01189 241 165 or apply online
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Resourcing Solutions are looking to recruit a Signalling Design Verifier for one of our clients based in Derby. The successful contractor will be...
Resourcing Solutions are looking to recruit a Signalling Principles Designer for one of our clients based in Derby. The successful contractor will be...
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our Nottingham office, which has a varied portfolio of clients and projects, both...