Construction Manager, HV Cabling, J2758193
5 month plus contract basis
£300.00 + per day Ltd company / Umbrella company
We have an opportunity for an experienced Construction Manager within the HV cabling industry on a 5 month plus renewable contract basis based in Ipswich with competitive rates of pay.
You will have:
- Cabling installation / jointing management experience at 132kV or 275kV or 400kV
- An appreciation of pulling long cable through agricultural land and demonstrable experience
- An Understanding of PC Rep responsibilities and ideally hold or held TP144/137
You will need:-
- SMSTS or equivalent Sit Management qualification
- HV Cabling experience
- Checkable work history and references
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff or Gareth Bone on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
MEP Surveyor London Excellent salary + package We are now looking for an MEP Surveyor to report into an M&E Commercial Manager covering day to...