Electrical Design Engineer, 11kV - LV systems
Excellent Salary + Package Dependant on Experience.
We have immediate requirements for Electrical Design Engineers to support our client, a market leader within utilities with significant growth in the LV, 11kV and 33kV connections marketplace.
You will be mainly responsible for the production of electrical network designs in accordance with relevant DNO policy and specifications.
You will have
- a good appreciation of the technical aspects of the Distribution Network Operators (DNO'S) business
- a sound technical background
- understanding of the electric connections industry on networks up to 11kV and ideally 33kV.
- ability to working a small and growing team and guide and advise Multi-Utility Designers on current electrical policy and on AutoCAD.
- Experience of the liaison with clients, DNO's, independent connection providers (ICP's), developers, consultants and representatives of other professional organisations
- Experience of site surveys and appropriate site visits.
To apply please contact Louis Palmer on 0118 924 1157 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Mechanical Design Engineer, J2755263 Warrington 6 month plus contract basis £30 per hour depending on experience I am currently looking for a...
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our clients office in Hampshire, Basingstoke. Reporting to the Regional Design...
Award winning international engineering consultancy seeks to employ an independent and creative thinking Rail Electrical Design Engineer to join their...