M&E Site Manager, Water Industry, J2754499
Central Belt Scotland
6 month contract basis
Good rates of pay
I am currently looking for a M&E Site Manage within the water industry to be based Central belt Scotland on a 6 month plus contract basis with good rates of pay.
You will have:-
- Water industry experience, ideally within a Scottish Water environment
- M&E site management experience covering the mechanical AND electrical aspects of complex multi-million pound single site projects
- The ability to update and input into programme plans AND manage contractors to the programme
- Familiarity with the installation methodologies of pumps, flow meters, transformers and telemetry
You will need:-
- SMSTS or equivalent
- Checkable work history and references
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title - Mechanical Supervisor /Manager Location - Greater London - Various - Uxbridge, Slough, Aylesbury and Oxford Rate £260 Day Industry -...
A major railway Signalling and Telecommunications contractor is seeking a Railway Telecoms Site Manager to work on a major Re-signalling scheme in the...
SHEQ Site Manager, J2754072 Ipswich, Suffolk 6 month contract basis Spring 2018 Excellent rates of pay I am currently looking for a SHEQ Site Manager...