Operational Safety Advisor, J2754073
3 month plus contract basis
Excellent rate of pay Ltd / Umbrella company
I am currently looking for a Safety Advisor to be based in Wick, Scotland on a 3 month plus contract basis with excellent rates of pay via Ltd / Umbrella company.
You will need:-
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of electrical substations.
- Strong understanding of safety management systems, polices and strategies within an asset intensive electrical engineering environment.
- Able to conduct incident and accident investigations using the TopSet methodology and provide advice on preventive actions to address root cause
- Able to undertake audits to current versions of ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
You will have:-
- Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum technical membership of IOSH
- You will have experience with CDM Regulations.
- Due to the level of mobility required in this role a full UK driving licence is essential
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.co
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Safety Advisor West London Excellent Salary Dependant on Experience Our client is a leading Construction provider, due to an increase in projects...
Health and Safety Advisor East Yorkshire Excellent package + benefits This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities provider. ...
Health and Safety Advisor South London Excellent package + benefits This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities provider. ...