TP141 HV Plant Design Engineer, J2754658
6 month plus contract basis
Excellent rates of pay
I am currently looking for a TP141 HV Plant Design Engineer in to be based in Birmingham on a 6 month plus contract basis with excellent pay rates.
You will be:-
- Preparing high level and detailed technical specifications
- Developing construction drawings and design compliance audit across the design process on all elements of primary plant and substation configuration.
- Managing design teams and coordinate with P&C and Cable and Civil Design, including CAD
- Ensuring financial compliance and project controls
- Input into programme and scheduling
- Design review
- Chairing Design, Hazard and other review meetings
- Ensure compliance with CDM2015, TP137, TP141, all relevant SHEQ and Legal requirements
- Project manage the FEED requirements
You will have:
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline (or equivalent level or higher qualification)
- Professional status
- TP141 authorisation (or equivalent seniority in a similar role)
- Full appreciation of Grid Code and Grid standards
- Ability to work in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Croydon or Reading
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title Electrical Design Engineer location Warwick Job type Perm A Major Railway Telecommunications Contractor is seeking an experienced...
Job Title Design Engineer Comms Job Type Contract Location West Midlands Urgently seeking a Contract Rail Comms Design Engineer to join a major...
Job Title Design Engineer Job Type Contract Location West Midlands Urgently seeking a Contract Rail SISS Design Engineer to...