Electrical Project Engineer, J2754702
6 month renewable contract basis
Woking / Guildford / Weybridge / Croydon
£35 per hour+
I am currently looking for an Electrically biased Project Engineer to be based in the Croydon area on a 6 month renewable contract basis with excellent rates of pay circa £35 per hour (negotiable for the right candidate).
Your primary function will be:
- Management and coordination of design, engineering and procurement of high value electrical projects
- Monitor progress of commercial and technical project items
- To ensure completion of the overall scope on schedule within budget and in accordance with client technical specifications and client procedures.
- Preparation and management of engineering and procurement plans to meet the project plan.
- Management of electrical, mechanical, civil and building services design process to ensure issuance of design deliverables meet overall project schedule.
- Overall coordination between engineering, procurement and construction activities.
- Management of engineering and procurement progress review meetings and preparation of minutes of the meeting.
- Preparation of detailed monthly progress reports covering engineering and procurement.
- Preparation of monthly cost analysis report and comparison with budget for in house design and assurance.
- To coordinate with stakeholders for effective and efficient execution of all projects.
- To coordinate with site team and manufacturers to ensure trouble free installation and commissioning at site.
You will have:
- An engineering or related professional qualification
- Large project exposure the electricity marketplace. Preference will be given to individuals with significant exposure to the high voltage electricity network at 132kV and above.
- Experience in working within multi disciplinary teams within an electricity or related discipline.
- Technical knowledge of 132kV or equivalent high voltage systems within a Distribution Network Operator or National Grid environment
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 241 147 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Project Engineer Surrey Excellent Salary Dependant on Experience + Benefits Our client is a market leader within the Power Transmission and...
Project Engineer North West Excellent Salary - Dependant on Experience + Benefits + Allowances This is a great opportunity to join a market leading...
M&E Project Engineers required in West London. This will be working for a prestigious company who have offices nationally. The ideal candidate...
Job Title Project Engineer Job Type Contract - minimum 6 months Location West Midlands Urgently seeking a Contract Rail SISS Project Engineer to...