Project Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, J2758238
Wakefield/Normanton area, South Yorkshire
Permanent roles circa £45k annual salary subject to experience
Outstanding development opportunities for Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation Engineers with Water industry experience to be based in the southern Yorkshire Water footprint.
You will be:-
- Reporting to the Projects Manager, you will be involved in the individual management of Mechanical / Electrical and Combined schemes, predominately in the water and waste water industries.
Your main duties will be:
- Promote strong attitude to health and safety
- Outline engineering scope
- Working on multiple projects
- Attend meetings with and liaise with client on engineering, technical and project matters
- Input into and help shape programmes of work
- Attend site visits/meetings as required
- Produce quotations and estimates of work
Your skills and experience will be:
- ONC or HNC or Degree or NVQ equivalent in a technical or engineering, science or related
- Demonstrable experience of working within the water, sewage or water treatment industries
- Strong commercial awareness
- IT skills including MS Project, Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Appreciation of or previous experience in the use of modern CAD systems.
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
PTS Senior Site Engineer London Ref: J2758277 Contractual position offering competitive per date rates A known rail civils engineering contractor is...
Senior Consultant (Rolling Stock) Time to get more traction in your career? Is your advancement being blocked or stagnating due to lack of...
A Railway Telecommunications Contractor is seeking a Telecoms Project Engineer to be involved with installation quality inspections,...