Project Manager / 11kV SAP ENW Network, J2754452
12 month + contract
Good rates of pay Ltd / Umbrella company and willing to consider permanent employment
I am currently looking for a Project Manager with Senior Authorised Person (SAP) status to work on a project within the Electricity North West (ENW) Network in the Manchester area. This is a 12 month contract basis (willing to consider permanent employment) with good rates of pay Ltd / Umbrella Company.
You will have:-
- DNO experience
- Project Management and SAP experience
- Switchgear replacement project experience
- Programme management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good coordination and team management experience
- Ability to manage multiple interfaces and stakeholders
- Knowledge of H&S and CDM regulations
- Experience in maintenance / commissioning and other site records
You will need:-
- To have / held Senior Authorised person (SAP) 11kV status
- IOSH - Managing safely certificate or equivalent safety qualification
- To be capable of obtaining authorisation Electricity North West (ENW) network
- Experience in industrial or commercial sectors
- Degree qualification in electrical engineering is desirable
- Technically qualified with a HNC or equivalent apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
33kV Senior Authorised Person, J2754801 Sevenoaks area Six month plus contract basis Excellent rates of pay I am looking for a 33kV UKPN SPN Senior...