Project Manager District Heating, J
Stoke on Trent
£300 per day on a Limited / Umbrella Company basis
One of my key clients are looking to appoint a Project Manager for their District Heating division, responsible for all project management activity and leading a team including Site Management, Supervision and including site labour (direct hired and subcontract).
Candidates applying will have previous experience in working on some District Heating schemes.
- Civils biased or significant utility installation management experienced
- Construction site experience from a project management perspective
- Programme management skills
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Have good coordination and team management experience
- Ability to manage multiple interfaces and stakeholders, including design consultants
- CPCS Appointed Person Lifting operations
- Temporary Works Coordinator
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Project Controls Manager Are you a Project Controls Manager with a strong track record of achievement in a Project Management or Project Control role...
I am currently looking for a Project Manager on a permanent basis based in Birmingham. This project is a mixture of residential (tower) and retail...
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be based in the West Midlands for our client who offer great career progression and additional...