Project Manager, Substations, J2763487
Up to £65,000 depending on experience
I am currently looking for a Project Manager to join a market leading Transmission & Distribution Construction company with a stable household name in a very competitive and challenging market.
You will be responsible for:-
- The delivery of complex, high voltage substation projects
- Commercial, programme and planning of projects
- Working collaboratively with the Contract Managers and Support Functions to deliver your projects
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Supporting the tender process
You will have -
- Substation delivery experience at 66kV or above (National Grid voltages are an advantage)
- Demonstrable commercial project management experience at £10 million + as a budget holder
- Checkable work history and testimonials
To have a confidential discussion about your suitability for this role, please contact Gemma Duff or Ella Dunleavey on 01189 241 165 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Project Manager, Power Networks, J2762847 Milton Keynes / Bedford / Cambridge 6 month contract basis / permanent basis up to £285 per day Ltd /...
Project Manager, J2762735 Croydon / Brighton / London Permanent salaried post I am currently looking for a Project Manager to work with one of the...
We are recruiting for a Project Manager to start in a permanent role with a fitout contractor. The permanent Project Manager position is part of one...