Project Manager, Substations, J2763487
Up to £65,000 depending on experience
I am currently looking for a Project Manager to join a market leading Transmission & Distribution Construction company with a stable household name in a very competitive and challenging market.
You will be responsible for:-
- The delivery of complex, high voltage substation projects
- Commercial, programme and planning of projects
- Working collaboratively with the Contract Managers and Support Functions to deliver your projects
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Supporting the tender process
You will have -
- Substation delivery experience at 66kV or above (National Grid voltages are an advantage)
- Demonstrable commercial project management experience at £10 million + as a budget holder
- Checkable work history and testimonials
To have a confidential discussion about your suitability for this role, please contact Gemma Duff or Ella Dunleavey on 01189 241 165 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Job Title Assurance Engineer Job Type Contract Location Surrey We are currently working with one of or Main clients who are currently looking...
Project Manager, Power, J2764542 Croydon / Brighton / London Permanent salaried post I am currently looking for a Project Manager to work with one of...
Project Supervisor - Gas Works - South East Region Competent Person or Authorising Engineer l/SCO required £300 per day + business mileage 3 to...