Project Manager, Telecoms, J2765528
Competitive salary on offer
I am currently looking for a Project Manager to join one of the UK's leading Utility providers for essential infrastructure that offer excellent career progression and personal development opportunities.
On offer is a permanent competitive salary and office base location in Blantyre.
You will be
- Overseeing Site Manager of fibre optic jointing engineers/splicers, civil repair teams clearing and repairing blockages and damaged duct sections, copper and Fibre cabling teams.
- Supervising work activities in FTTC, & FTTP projects.
- Liaising with local authorities, highways agency and clients
- Managing excavations and repairs of existing ducting within a highways environment
- Liaising with planners and engineers within the company
- Managing programme of works
You will need:-
- Previous telecoms experience
- Project Management qualifications are an advantage
- NRSWA Supervisor is an advantage
- Checkable work history and testimonials
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 241 165 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Construction Manager, Power Generation, J2765210 Dundee 12 month plus contract Competitive rates of pay I am looking for a Construction Manager to...
Project Manager, Substations Glasgow & Site when required Excellent Salary + Benefits I am currently looking for a Project Manager to join a...
RSL are working in partnership with a long established client who are at the forefront of independent utility infrastructure installation. Our client...
PTS Project Manager - Rail Civils / Multi-discipline + Station Developments London Ref: J2765685 Long term ongoing contractual position offering...
Project Manager Rail - E&P Enhancements London J2765681 Long term contractual position offering competitive per day rates! Our client has an...