Cabling Project Manager, J24754840
Edinburgh & Central Belt Scotland
Contract / Permanent basis
I am currently looking for a Cabling Project Manager To be based in Edinburgh and cover the central belt on a contract or permanent basis.
You will need:-
- To have managed Multi-Million Pound cabling projects (in the region of £4 million plus)
- To be able to plan & programme lead works taking place (and understand the activities and accelerations / recovering slippage)
- To have excellent client interface experience ( SPEN/Ibredrola or SSE client interface is beneficial)
You will be:-
- Preparing monthly and quarterly Project reviews
- Following and up-dating the Project management system
- Following up the technical, financial (budget, turnover, and invoicing) part of the project
- Giving all necessary information from plants to site teams and preparing the site team arrival (logistics)
- Putting in place all necessary tools to follow up and quantify site progress
- Conducting all QHSE activities (plan, implementation, control, administration)
You will have:-
- High Voltage (HV) cabling installation experience
- Checkable work history with testimonials (SPEN/Ibredrola or SSE testimonials are an advantage)
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Project Manager - Water Projects Glasgow Excellent Salary - Dependant on Experience + Car + Benefits Our client is a leading service provider for...
My client is currently looking for a Project Manager on a permanent basis in the London area. The ideal Project Manager will come from a civil...
Developer Services Project Manager North London Excellent salary + package This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading utilities...
Senior Project Manager Are you a Senior Project Manager with experience of civil projects? If so, that we may have a great opportunity for you, the...