Quantity Surveyor, Utilities, J2760205
Connah's Quay and Stafford
3 month plus contract
£300.00 plus per day Ltd / Umbrella company
I am currently looking for multiple Quantity Surveyor's to join a well know company with the Power & Utility Industry working on some prestiges projects in Connah's Quay and Stafford. The opportunity on offer is a 3 month plus contract basis with a competitive day available.
You will be:-
- Liaising with stakeholders & supply chains
- Negotiating contracts
- Managing variations and applications for payment in a project of £5-10 million
- Managing final account preparation and submissions
- Working on NEC and bespoke forms of contracts
- Managing site procurement
You will have:-
- Power Plant Construction or Power Network experience
- Principle contractor experience
- To be able to obtain security clearance and have checkable work history
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Role: Commercial Manager (Rail Signalling / Comms) Pay: £350 - £400 per day Location: London We have been requested by a key client of...
I have a new and exciting opportunity that has become available to work as a Managing Quantity Surveyor for one of the UK's most reputable and well...
I have an exciting opportunity that has become available to work as a Quantity Surveyor within the Telecommunications space for one of the UK's...