Quantity Surveyor, J2755982
Luton & Oxford
£280 to £350 per day on a contracted basis
6 months+ contract
We have an immediate requirement for a Quantity Surveyor with NEC3 exposure within construction related projects.
You activities will be:
- Ensuring the commercial and contractual elements of NEC3 contracts are administered correctly.
- Managing subcontract accounts, ensuring early warnings and applications are made in a timely fashion
- Supporting the Project Management team with quantity surveying services
- Acting as the Main Contractor's Quantity Surveying point of contact
You will have:
- Good appreciation of NEC3 contract administration
- Professional qualifications, ideally RICS Membership
- Good previous experience in the electricity substation environment
To apply, please contact Gemma Duff on 01189 241 147 or apply online
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Quantity Surveyor Luton & Oxford £280 to £350 per day on a contracted basis 6 months+ contract We have an immediate requirement for a...
Senior Quantity Surveyor Covering Aylesbury, Luton, Oxford contracts £425 - £450 per day We have an immediate requireent for a NEC3...
Currently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to work with the commercial manager and civil team. This role will interest someone wanting to...