Quantity Surveyor, Telecoms, J2765527
Competitive salary on offer
I am currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join one of the UK's leading Utility providers for essential infrastructure that offer excellent career progression and personal development opportunities.
On offer is a permanent competitive salary and office base location in Blantyre.
You will be:-
-Planning, controlling and ensuring effective administration of the commercial and financial aspects of all the projects under the framework
- Maintaining compliance within the conditions of contracts
- Managing CVR reporting and final accounts
- Negotiating and awarding subcontracts
- Reviewing supply chains
- Tracking and reporting cash flow
- Maintaining change control and financial risk of projects
You will have:
- Telecoms industry experience desired / Utilities
- Ideally, HNC or Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline and working towards a chartered membership.
- Checkable work history and testimonials
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Quantity Surveyor, J2765690 Covering multiple projects from Dorset to Watford Permanent or Contract opportunities available I am currently looking...
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor Location: Sevenoaks, Kent I have a requirement for a competent Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a key client of mine...
Role: Assistant Quantity Surveyor Location: Sevenoaks, Kent I have a requirement for a competent Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a key client of...