Senior Geotechnical Engineer, Earthworks, J2753727
6 month plus contract basis
Good rates of pay
I am looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to support the delivery of high value construction activity in Folkestone on a 6 month contract basis with good rates of pay.
You will be:-
- Coordinating and planning all site engineering activities
- Providing regular status reporting, problem solving and management in collaboration with the Delivery Manager.
- Interfacing with different departments including but not limited design, construction testing
- Ensuring work is carried out to comply with the standards, legislations and contract requirements.
- Providing technical guidance and support to the site delivery teams.
- Manage efficient deployment of Field Quality Engineers providing controlled direction, support and mentorship to ensure all site engineering activities are safely delivered to high accuracy, quality and technically assured.
- Responsible for technical and operational safety methodology practice
- Responsible for all validation and verification documentation
You will have:-
- HNC / HND Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of site engineering practices and equipment
- Experience within Geotechnical earthworks (portals and AC works)
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com