Senior Project Manager
North or East of London - Flexible on Location
Excellent Salary - Dependant on Experience + Car + Benefits
Our client is a leading service provider for the utility industry, due to growth they are looking to appoint a Senior Project Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to lead a Project from engagement to completion and be accountable for all aspects of the delivery, ensuring that all activity is planned and executed to the highest standards
Key responsibilities include: -
- Producing the project execution plans for substations schemes at 33kV or 132kV
- Preparing the design scopes
- Getting involved operationally in the ongoing project management of construction schemes
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and grow relationships
- Delivery of the Project to the agreed time, cost & quality requirements
- Work with the planning team to build contractual programmes and monitor progress
- Manage change management during project lifecycle.
- Drive Risk management for the projects
You will need:-
- DNO experienced in high voltage substations at 33kV or 132kV.
- Strong project lifecycle experienced (not just from a construction background, candidates will need to have been through the FEED process (or at least appreciate what is required during the FEED process)
- Proven project management track record
For more information please call Cindy Anderson on 01189 320100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't right for you, why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Project Manager, J2756934 Bury St Edmunds Permanent £45k plus annual salary I am currently looking for a Project Manager to work on civil...
Senior Project Manager, J2756905 Hitchin/Eight Ash Green/Westley Competitive salary depending on experience I am looking for a Senior Project...
Project Manager, J2756934 Bury St Edmunds Permanent £48k - £52k annual salary dependent on experience I am...