Senior Quantity Surveyor, J2755985
Covering Aylesbury, Luton, Oxford contracts
£425 - £450 per day
We have an immediate requireent for a NEC3 experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor within the Power Networks sector.
You activities will be:
- Managing the commercial and contractual elements of high value NEC3 Power Networks contracts, typically within the Electricity sector
- Managing subcontract accounts, ensuring early warnings and applications are made efficiently and accurately
- Acting as Main Contractors commercial representative
- Managing change within a civils and construction environment
- Supervising the output of the Quantity Surveying team
You will have:
- Strong appreciation of NEC3 contract administration
- Strong commercial and change management acumen
- Professional qualifications, ideally RICS Membership
- Good previous experience in the electricity substation environment
To apply, please contact Gemma Duff on 01189 241 147 or apply online
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
Quantity Surveyor Tempsford Permanent Excellent Salary + Benefits I am seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to be based at my clients Head...
Quantity Surveyor South East Excellent Salary + Package I am recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work on Multi utility projects for my client...
Senior Quantity Surveyor South East Excellent Salary + Package I am recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on Multi utility projects for...