We are actively working with a client who are looking for a SHEQ Advisor based in the Port Gordon area. The role will be for an initial 6 months.
- Responsible for the clients QHSE ploicies and H&S direction on site
- In charge of QHSE processes and documentation for the project
- Manage non confomity process
- Participate in ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 site audits
- Ideally someone who is able to take control and deliver and adhere to working practices.
- Do the RAMS reviews
- able to be client facing and sit in with the client and subbies.
- ability to do the paperwork and write reports
- Minimum NEBOSH Constructuion
- Compentency in implementing site systems to ensure compliance with CDM 2015
- Technical background in HV cable systems
-UK driving licence
If you would like to hear further information on the opportunity, please contact rich on 07725597819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
A Railway Telecommunications Contractor is seeking an experienced Rail Comms Project Manager to oversee a SISS (Station Information and Surveillance...
I am recruiting for a Commercial Director to work with my utility services client based in the Lanarkshire area on water frameworks. This is a...
RSL are looking for a Business development/ sale consultant to work on a perm basis in Ayrshire. Salary is open to discussion. this role is for one...