SHEQ Site Manager, J2754072
6 month contract basis Spring 2018
Excellent rates of pay
I am currently looking for a SHEQ Site Manager for a project based in Ipswich on a 6 month contract basis starting in Spring 2018 on excellent rates of pay via Ltd / Umbrella company.
You will have:-
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in land to submarine cable transition joint and export cable.
- Strong understanding of safety management systems, polices and strategies within an asset intensive electrical engineering environment.
- Able to plan the winching schedules and winching works for land to sea transition of EHV cable
- Ability to plan Temporary Works
You will need:-
- Professional Safety qualification
- Temporary Works Coordinator is an advantage
For more information about this role or an informal chat about this or other roles feel free to call Gemma Duff at Resourcing Solutions on 01189 320 100 or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at www.mysalarytool.com
Candidates who viewed this job also viewed...
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager for a office refurbishment project in Watford. The role will mostly involve internal refurbishment...
Project Manager- Architectural Steel Construction - Bedfordshire - £40,000k + package This is an exciting opportunity for a site...
A major railway Signalling and Telecommunications contractor is seeking a Railway Telecoms Site Manager to work on a major Re-signalling scheme in the...
Currently working with a well known Utilities Company who are looking for a Repair and Maintenance Site Manager with a strong Water background. The...
Site Manager District Heating, J2753996 Sheffield 3 - 4 weeks with possible extension £300 per day pay rate Limited / Umbrella Company basis ...